Best Cob Premium Horse Bedding
To order your Best Cob Premium Horse Bedding please contact us directly.
$8.00 for a 40 pound bag
Local Pick Up Only
Best Cob Premium Horse Bedding is the bedding of choice for Cornerstone Farm and no other bedding compares to the benefits of it. It is a great asset to any barn as it saves time, money and space; all valuable to horse owners.
Why Best Cob Works:
- It's more absorbent than other beddings; absorbing 99% of equal amounts of liquid in 1/3 the time of conventional beddings.
- It absorbs 2.5 times more moisture than wood shavings and you will save not only time, but also money.
- it is 100% natural and will compost in as little as 6 months compared to up to 2 years for wood.
- Reduce stall waste by 60% with Best Cob's exceptional absorbency, clumping, easy clean up and biodegradability.
- It's clumping ability means quicker clean up and less waste.
- Cut stall cleaning time from an average of 30 minutes for wood products to 10 minutes with Best Cob. This means less time doing "chores" and more "quality" time spent with your horse!
- Safe for foaling mares as bedding is safe if ingested and is easier to clean and manage than traditional straw.
- Reduce risk of colic as bedding is safe if ingested and is digestible.
- Best Cob will expand up to 300% of its original volume so less storage space is needed.
- It's made in the USA and is 100% natural!
How to use:
1. Remove your old horse bedding from stall.
2. Add 2-4 bags of Best Cob to your stall depending on desired depth. (Remember, bedding will expand up to 300% over a 24 hour period.)
-To accelerate expansion wet bedding down with water. This will not inhibit its ability to absorb waste from the horse and will also help to discourage horses from eating the bedding, which is safe as it is made with corn cobs with are digestible by your horse.
3. Remove manure and wet spots from Best cob daily for best results.
4. Add more Best Cob bedding as needed to maintain absorbency levels and desired depth.